Corn & Bacon Hash
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 3 cups potatoes
- 2 ears corn
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- Cook bacon in a large frying pan over medium heat until the fat is rendered. Once it is crisp, use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon to a plate lined with paper towels. Leave the fat in the pan and add the potatoes.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Sprinkle potatoes with half of the salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes can easily be pierced with a fork and are golden-brown on the outside.
- Add the corn to the skillet and bump the heat up just a bit. Cook the potatoes and corn together for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the corn browns a bit.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add a teaspoon of butter and crack an egg into the skillet, taking care not to break the yolk. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip the egg to cook the other side. Cook for a minute more for an over-medium egg. Remove to a small plate and repeat with the second egg.
- While the eggs finish cooking, add the drained bacon and the green onions to the corn and potatoes and mix well. Turn off the heat and season to taste with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Serve a couple of scoops of hash and top with one of the eggs.
Grilled Vegetable with Feta and Mint Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Baked Eggplant Recipe
Grilled Zucchini, Scallions, and New Potatoes
Zucchini Patties with Dill Dip
Zucchini and Swiss Chard Garlic Noodles
Roasted Carrots with Feta and Parsley
Garlic Scape Pesto and Green Goddess Pesto Pasta