Happy New Year! It has been a whirlwind of events since the 2014 CSA season ended. The main event is we have purchased an 11 acre farm just up the road from where we were. Heather and I are so grateful for all of the support that made this possible. The demand for high quality, locally grown, and chemical-free produce is growing and inspires us to grow right along with it.
The results from our end of year survey were also inspiring! We had a 75% response rate and…
- 100% of the respondents rated our produce as excellent in quality
- 100% of the respondents rated the amount they received as either good or excellent
- 100% of the respondents rated their CSA membership experience with us as good or excellent
Onions, garlic, beets, and fruit all received the same amount of votes as to what members would like to receive more of. Kale and kohlrabi led the list of what members would like to see less of.
Members also suggested a few new crops for us to try growing, and we shall oblige! Our cut your own flower and herb gardens are very popular and we will increase the selection in both, we’ll try our hands at growing horseradish, include a couple different varieties of cucumbers, and once again give Brussel sprouts a try. Also, we will have some sort of a trade-in/exchange/buy extra “area” where members can further customize their shares. More details to follow!
Speaking of details, here they are for the 2015 CSA Season
- Every Tuesday from May 19 – Oct 27
- Every Friday from May 22 – Oct 30
Both are 24 weeks in length
- Tuesday on the farm at 8141 Valley View Rd Northampton PA 18067 from Noon – 7PM
- Friday at the Bath Farmers Market from 3 – 7PM
Full Share $625.00 ($26 / week)
- Suggested for families of 3+ or 2 vegetarians
- 8-10 different items
Half Share $350.00 ($14 / week)
- Receive the same 8-10 items but half the amount
- Receive the same PYO (pick your own) options in the herb and flower gardens as full share members
Checks can be sent to:
Terra Fauna Farm
8141 Valley View Rd
Northampton PA 18067
Please include your email address, contact phone number and what day of the week you would like to pick up on.
Memberships can be reserved with as little as a $100 down payment or be paid in full. Balances must then be paid by the start of the CSA season.
!ATTENTION EXISTING MEMBERS!
Refer a friend to us and receive $25 off your membership. Simply have your friend drop us your name. There will be no limits. Every new member you refer to us = $25 off!
QUESTIONS? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Greg Edelman 610-392-6267
We are excited to farm on our new land and hope you will join us to share in the harvest!